If you are interested in start-ups, social entrepreneurship, and making a difference in the lives of millions of people in the developing world, Librii wants you!
NEEDED: COMMUNICATIONS INTERN AT LIBRII
This is an opportunity for individuals interested in start-ups, social entrepreneurship, and making a difference in the lives of millions of people in the developing world. You will have the opportunity to directly work with the founder of the company and make a personal impact on the overall communications strategy, while gaining first-hand experience and knowledge of the ins and outs of running a start-up Instigating meaningful change in developing countries.
ABOUT US: Librii is deploying a network of libraries along the frontiers of Internet connectivity. We are founded on the belief that every person in the developing world should have access to affordable education and knowledge resources.
ABOUT YOU: We are looking for a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and eagerness to apply their communications skills to growing Librii’s PR and social media program.
ROLE: Help develop and implement Librii’s communication strategy:
- Channel Messaging: develop a concise, targeted message to convey to each of our audiences.
- Create communications calendar
- Assist in developing a monthly/quarterly newsletter to existing Librii supporters
- Connect with strategically aligned organizations and groups, especially those focused in Sub-Saharan Africa
- We’re happy to do whatever way we can to help you get school credit for your work
WHERE: Librii is currently operating out of the Halcyon Incubator in Georgetown. Our pilot library is in Ghana.
CONTACT: Please send resume, cover letter, and work sample to email@example.com
Check out Librii’s website at librii.org to learn more about the organization!