- MARKETING INTERN to develop our marketing materials including campus recruitment materials and the SLE handbook. You are… a self-directed creative with a flair for working with diverse groups of people; preferably with a visual arts/graphic design background.
- ADVANCEMENT INTERN to develop a semester fundraising package, and strategize donor engagement. You are… a social butterfly with an attention for detail, a can-do attitude and the ability to plan long-term.
- TRAINING AND PROGRAMS INTERN to develop our coordinator training, and implement participant feedback. You are… a creative, able to think out of the box when presented with a project, and with the tenacity to put your ideas into action.
- EVALUATIONS INTERN to package our materials into deliverable forms, work on initiatives to increase response rate and create simple reports summarizing data. You are… a numbers person, with an understanding of how to incentivize and engage, and communicate effectively
- MEDIA AND OUTREACH INTERN to implement our campus correspondent program and strengthen the connection between our campuses and our media outlets. You are… a risk-taker, who thrives on implementing new ideas in a dynamic setting, and who sees the reward in taking on responsibility.
Apply today by sending a resume and cover letter to email@example.com! The cover letter should address why you are interested in joining a growing social enterprise, how your past experiences make you a good fit for the role, and what gets you excited about the Student Language Exchange. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’d love to hear from you!